From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pool permissions can't be edited
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 07:51:45 GMT
Vassil is correct - when I changed the UI I split the pool selectbox and the
edit permissions area. Without the pool id, the scala logic doesn't work
anymore. There is also a bug in the Javascript for the dialog for adding a
user - I copied the code from the create a pool dialog and didn't change the
form name.

Ideally, the user would use the selectbox to select the pool to edit. This
pool would then be available / visible in the "add a user" dialog (@Vassil -
would "Edit" be a better title ?)