From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange error on streams page
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 03:47:47 GMT
Good morning - another early riser I'm happy to see.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:43 AM, Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org> wrote:

> If nobody is looking at this, I'll take a look at the error this week.

That would be great - I think I broke something somewhere but I can't figure
out what I broke :-<

> Just to let you know, I'm still here and following the discussions-
> you're all doing a great job with the UI!

Thanks - It is definitely a team effort  - I think the strategy of lots of
little commits from a variety of people rather than big ones is much more
effective.