From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open UI tasks
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:29:08 GMT
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
<yojibee@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just checking what still needs to be done with the UI (which are on my
> to-do list)
>
> - Check why the dialog boxes don't take the new css
> - Same with the table headers
> - Dick you mentioned something which needed to be done on the aux pages? I
> cannot see anything which needs to be fixed there

Take a look at the esme stax instance - on pages with longer blocks of
content, the footer is placed at the page.

- Profile page

Should be fine. What is wrong with the page.

> - My contacts - followers/following

My contacts page is already present  but needs more formatting to make it
pretty.

> I think those are the most urgent ones, did I forget something?

The users page is tweaked - look at the stax instance - we need Ethan's
special word wrap magic here.