From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resend + reply functionality on public / streams
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:07:28 GMT
I think we should remove resend/reply on the auxiliary pages.
These pages are only meant for discovery anyway. I think such a
functionality (to reply from a conversation for instance) would be something
a client, not the web client, would handle a lot better.

So my +1 goes to:
2. Delete this functionality from the message streams on these auxiliary
pages

/Anne