From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tool tips: Opinion
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:35:37 GMT
Whoa, they do look nice! I can't quite tell where they all are, but I
like the general idea. I have two suggestions that I think will help
for expert users, even if we don't make the tooltips a configurable
option:

1. The tooltips for the main menu (under the user image on the right)
should probably pop up to the left of the menu item and not below it.
Currently they pop up below the menu and block other menu items,
making it difficult to go from one menu item to another.

2. I think making the delay for the tooltip to pop up significantly
longer would be good. Currently it is hard to avoid them, but if the
delay were longer than expert users would rarely see them at all.

Ethan