From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we close ESME-175?
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 19:48:07 GMT
Solved message problem in IE6 - all message attributes are now displayed.
Also fixed the CSS so that main message page isn't tweaked any more. I'll do
a check-in tomorrow.

There are are still some CSS problems with IE6 the for the timeline. The
message block is too wide and the actions links aren't placed correctly.

We are getting there ....

D.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 4:21 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>wrote:

> we need to find a workaround
>
> D.
>
> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yojibee@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> What exactly does this line do?
>> Is it something we can remove or do we need to find a workaround?
>>
>> /Anne
>>

>> On 7. apr. 2010, at 13.31, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>>
>> > The problem is this line in display_messages.js:
>> >
>> >      var msgBody = jQuery(cometMsg.text).find('body').html();
>> >
>> > This code doesn't work in IE6 and returns an empty string.
>> >
>> > D.

>> not

>> firefox.

template to force
my change to that

I saw it working
>> in

file to "divs"
>> away

Petterøe <

the trick for me.

wrote:

> [...]
Petterøe <
in my timeline in any IE

Hirsch wrote:

> [...]
go to User.scala -
>> "genform"
"submit" -%> to "submit"  _id_>

PM, Richard Hirsch <

the redirect isn't coming on IE6. I
>> don't
on IE6. I'm trying to find out if
to the UI.

at 7:34 PM, Richard Hirsch <

laptop I'll take a look as well.

at 7:03 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe <

is an IEx error, not specifically to
>> IE7.
IE6, IE7 and IE8 today and get the same
>> error
doesn't say anything, to me it just looks
>> like
I hit the signup button.

at 18.59, Richard Hirsch wrote:

> [...]
toolbar say why the sign-up doesn't work? Have
in IE7?

Apr 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
>> <

we close the issue ESME-175 "IE7 doesn't work at
>> all

does by definition work with the new layout, it is
breaks the design.
to fix the IE7 issues I have had to do changes
>> in
in the CSS.

like to suggest that everyone who works on the
>> UI
on PCs or have access to one) uses IETester
>> check
the layout. That way it will be easier to