From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open UI tasks
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:53:32 GMT
I think the error message on this page probably sums up the issue
http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/conversation/5344
 Seems like we must have lost a point-bracket somewhere along the line
:-)

Ethan

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oooops, wonder when that happened? (and how)
> It was working last time I checked, last weekend I think.
>
> /Anne
>

> On 14. apr. 2010, at 22.44, Ethan Jewett wrote:
>
>> I haven't gotten around to creating a Jira ticket yet, but for the
>> record: conversation view is broken
>>
>> Ethan
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
>> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Just checking what still needs to be done with the UI (which are on my to-do
list)

>>> - Check why the dialog boxes don't take the new css
>>> - Same with the table headers
>>> - Dick you mentioned something which needed to be done on the aux pages? I cannot
see anything which needs to be fixed there