From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: themeroller theme
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 06:51:53 GMT
I think the problem with the themes in dialogs is that something (another
CSS file?) appears to be missing.  There are lots of calls from
/style/parseTheme.css that look like this:

http://localhost:8080/images/?new=eeeeee&w=1&h=100&f=png&q=100&fltr[]=over|textures/03_highlight_soft.png|0|0|100

and are returning 402 HTTP calls.

D.