From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject A few requests and few bugs
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:31:40 GMT
Hi,

A user found a few bugs and added a few requests for the next release:

** CRs:

* is it possible to get back the messageid when creating new messages?
(maybe within the "Location" header)

* is it possible to create an action that tests for a specific message id?

** Bugs

* the replyto element seems not to be filled when retrieving via the api

* GET /users/actions doesn't retrieve disabled actions?

* a PUT to /users/action/MESSAGEID results in a 403

Can we put the CRSs on the fast track. I've added everything to JIRA.

D.