From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Modal dialogs - aligning the theme to the ESME UI
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 19:41:52 GMT
The modal dialogs will need to have a theme applied to them that is
aligned to the overall ESME theme. I was just nosing around the JQuery
UI website and saw that we may be able to get this out of the way
pretty easily using the Themeroller that they provide at
http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/

It seems like the "Redmond" theme is a pretty close match, so that
might be a good starting point. I may be able to take a look at this
this weekend, but wanted to make sure that everyone else was aware
since it looks like it could save a lot of effort!

Ethan