From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Resend + reply functionality on public / streams
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 08:10:46 GMT
What do want to do with resend / reply functionality on the auxiliary pages?

If you look at the public page, you see a list of messages. What happens if
you want to reply to a message? There is currently no update area where I
could respond to the message.

There are various options:

1. Send people to the main page where they can reply
2. Delete this functionality from the message streams on these auxiliary
pages
3. Add the update box as we currently have it on the main message page.
Maybe hide it at first
4. New UI element that allows you to reply right next to the message.

D.