From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject User and contacts pages
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:55:02 GMT
Hi,

I have been doing some thinking about the users/profile pages because I don't like the navigation
we currently have.

1. Get rid of the users page in the navigation panel on the right and replace it with a (my)
contacts page.
We decided to keep the public timeline, so discovery can happen there.

2. Make a new layout for the contacts page with two tabs (following/followers)
Instead of using the table sorter like we do on the users page today we could make it similar
to how twitter displays followers/following:
nickname
name
last tweet
when

3. Make a list of all users (without displaying the last tweet) for discovery purposes. I
don't know where to add it in the navigation yet, maybe next to the public timeline and settings
on the top?

4. New profile page (instead of the current user/profilename page) which only shows the timeline
of this user and a follow button.

What do you think?

/Anne