From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Action results to certain pools
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:53:59 GMT
I was looking at Jira and I found an issue dealing with tags and actions (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-115) in which Vassil says " Tags
are added, but I'd close the bug when I also make it possible to post
rss/atom messages to a certain pool". Do we want to be able send action
results to a certain pool? I think it would be a great feature and could
help keep the public stream cleaner.

If we decide to do this, what should the syntax be? Should we add a new
element to the UI - the "pool" selectbox? This would probably be easiest for
users to understand. .

D.