From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JQuery based client: Help needed
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:02:28 GMT
@Ethan: Ideally, it would  be code that runs in a browser. First step is
hard-code the token. It could later be take from a session cookie and set
via other means.

I'd like to have a small component that I'd could place in various
environments (Visual Composer, 12sprints, etc.) and set the context via
request parameters. Like what Sig did with Thingamy but in a format that
could be used everywhere.

We have an old javascript-based client but I wanted to use JQuery to be able
to re-use all our existing code.

Posting messages could come later.

If you could help that would be great.

D.