From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject JQuery based client: Help needed
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:00:38 GMT
I have some cool ideas about using a JQuery based client application in a
few integration scenarios. I'd like to use the API2 to login and return
messages that are filtered by terms passed in Query params. I'dl ike to use
the existing jquery scripts / HTML code to display the information.

I've tried to do this on my own but haven't gotten very far.

 $.postJSON("http://localhost:8080.com
/api2/session?token=33UD2J50T5APTWOWXGZFME3VYFBCPVYA")

$.getJSON("http://localhost:8080.com/api2/user/&callback=?",
       function(data){

               $.each(data, function(i,item){

                       $("#tweets").append(item.text + "<BR/>");

               });
       });

Could somebody give me hand?

D.