From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI ideas
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:34:20 GMT
If you can wait until tomorrow, I'll check in my changes in the branch. I'll
try and merge the branch back into the trunk as well if I have time. If I
have trouble during the merge, I'd suggest that you use the branch.

Just watch the esme-commits list to see how far I am.

BTW - added pretty date formatting for message stream today during my train
ride - "2 minutes ago, 2 days ago", etc.

D.