From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0-RC2 in Jira
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 07:43:56 GMT
OK.

What about code changes / bug fixes that happened after the release
but weren't linked to a particular JIRA item?

How do we proceed with the 1.0 release. We are now finding a few bugs
but are mostly improvements rather than bug fixes. When do we cut the
next RC and when we do declare a real release (1.0).