From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject New branch for UI
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:05:54 GMT
Hi,

As you might have noticed, I started a new branch for the new UI - yes
again. Got tired of waiting, so I started myself

This branch is based on the latest UI design.

The branch is also based on the newest trunk rather than a real old
one as previous attempts were.

Currently, you can sign-up, login on and land on the message page.
I've ported the existing tab-based pages - haven't had time to convert
them yet. All the axillary pages work as usual.

Still open:

* Posting and displaying messages doesn't work yet.
* The sign-up page is ugly and I can't get it to look as cool as it
should - maybe someone with more design skills can look at this.
* Footer on the opening page and sign-up isn't where it should be.
* Example texts ("Getting Started on ESME", etc.) must be replaced
with real texts.  This really isn't a problem
* tags, recent links, popular messages must be set
* public timeline must be made visible
* Settings link must be set
* Conversations