From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange Exception on Streams Page
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 08:18:04 GMT
> There is already a jira item for this problem:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-152
>
> Maybe, it is the same problem.....

Hm, there's not much detail in the issue description.

I checked empty messages- even empty tags generate an open and closing
tag in Scala:

http://www.simplyscala.com/interp?code=<body/>

This means the message is not even empty, so probably some error
caused this inconsistent state.

I'm not sure if the auto-OpenID login is related, but these should not
be possible anymore. The "Unknown" users in the DB are left over from
the time when the autologin patch was still active. Should we purge
the DB from these users? Most of the time they don't even have the
proper validated data.