From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange Exception on Streams Page
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 08:03:20 GMT
Check the users page- there is a user generated by an OpenID login,
which seems to have an empty message. The login URL starts with
https://me.yahoo.co.jp

I'm not sure if there's an empty message because of an earlier
exception when posting or because the user deliberately posted an
empty message. At least it's not possible to post an empty message
through the Web UI.

Or maybe the key is in some special Asian characters used... At any
rate, I'll try to make this more robust so that the error doesn't
occur.