From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modal Dialogs: Getting there
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:52:39 GMT
I am just afraid that text wrapping is something which will take a significant amount of time
to get right.
Remember we have support the following browsers:
IE6
IE7
IE8
Safari
Firefox

I think we should put it in the backlog for now and remove these features from the UI for
the 1.1 release.
What say you?