From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0-RC2 in Jira
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 08:49:50 GMT
Thanks everyone for clarifying.

Maybe it was just me, but I wasn't aware that we were going to release the RCs for distribution,
hence my confusion about all the current voting rounds we are going through.
I thought the RCs were just intended for the ESME community to do smoke/stress tests before
the actual release and that we would have a formal vote when we agreed that an RC is technically
fit for a release.
But I have been a bit busy at work these days, so I guess I just missed the RC vs point-release
discussion on the list, my bad.

- anne

On 1. mars 2010, at 09.41, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ginaugo,
>>
>> Just to make sure I understand this correctly.
>> When we create RCs from the tagged point release (like in this case RC1 from the
1.0 tagged release), we need to go through the voting process each time?