From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: New UI status
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:35:23 GMT
Be cheeky, do as I do, tell'em that "ESME is too cool for MS IE" ;)

No joke for me, I simply don't bother with MS IE - no <canvas> support
and lots of other stupidities.

(OK, joking in regards ESME... ESME is probably going for a wider user
group.. old aunts, corporate droids, other kind of laggards :-D)