From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0-RC2 in Jira
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 23:26:10 GMT
Glad we are having the discussion now, because I also got a bit confused by the RC "acting"
like a full Apache release :)

Ethan, I agree with your definition of RC vs full release.
At this point I cannot see why we should go through a full release process to see if we are
ready to make a release. It feels like a slight overkill, at least for the time being when
only 3-4 people (afaik) on the dev list use the RC for testing purposes.

- anne