incubator-esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RC2 - are we ready?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:10:59 GMT
I agree, let's release 1.0. We think we've caught all open issues, and
if need be we can always release bug fixes (1.0.1) before the 1.1
release.

By the way, I think we should maintain the tags for all releases in
our SVN repository permanently so that we can release bug fixes in the
future, even as we continue advancing trunk towards our next release.

Ethan

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 2:30 AM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we should just call it 1.0.
> The remaining Jira tasks are tagget with either 1.1 or are in the backlog.
>
> On 18. mars 2010, at 07.28, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>
>> That is true but should just call it 1.0 and not 1.0 RC2?
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:04 AM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
>> <yojibee@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> All the tasks for RC2 in Jira are fixed, so I'd say go for it :-)
>>>
>>> On 18. mars 2010, at 05.27, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>>>
>>>> Should we wait a bit or should I cut a RC2 based on the previously tagged
>>>> RC1?
>>>>
>>>> We may just want to go for a 1.0 without the "RC" desscription.
>>>>
>>>> D.
>>>
>>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message