From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0-RC2 in Jira
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:46:10 GMT
I've moved all open Jira issues except ESME-162 from "Release 1.0-RC2"
to "Release 1.1". A lot of these should probably be moved back to the
backlog while UI issues are prioritized for Release 1.1, but we can
have that debate later :-)

Was ESME-162 (the mailto issue) resolved? If so, can I mark it as
fixed? That will be our last issue to close in the ESME 1.0 release
schedule, though I agree that we should wait a few more days to see if
anything else comes up.

Ethan

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds good to me too.
>
> - anne
>

> On 8. mars 2010, at 19.48, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>
>> Sounds good to me.
>>
>> Why don't we wait a week or two to see if anything else pops up and
>> then cut a new release.
>>
>> D.
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Sound good to me. Looks to me like this last one was revision 918616
>>> and the mailto issue was revision 917187.
>>>
>>> So our release 1.0 would be the snapshot frozen in the 1.0-RC1 tag,
>>> plus these two changes. Does that sound right to everyone?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ethan

I think

I recognize