From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeline broken on http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/user/esjewett
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:58:09 GMT
Yes, also, if I post a new message, it shows up, but then it's gone if
I come back a day later (like now :-)

I'll continue to look into it, but if anyone has any ideas, that would
be helpful. I do have an automatic action set up to pull an RSS feed.
Don't think that should have anything to do with it though.

Ethan