From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New branch for UI
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 14:36:52 GMT
Which makes me wonder how twitter does it?
Do they have about one month of tweets cached?
(afaik you cannot see tweets, even replies, older than about 1 month, same goes for search.twitter.com)

Having a separate page for older messages makes sense, would be easy to implement UI wise
too.
There could for instance be a link on the bottom of the message box which takes you to a page
with old messages.