From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Committing code in trunk or RC1 branch
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:12:04 GMT
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do the changes need to go into the release we are currently trying to
> get pushed out? This would involve doing another vote. If not, then I
> think they should go into trunk.

What release are you talking about? RC1 or 1.0?  All the new code is
for 1.0 but not for RC1.

Seeing I'm not a configuration managment guru, my thought was to
continue work in the trunk and when reach another milestone (RC2) we
cut another release.

I'll wait and see what your thoughts on the release process.

D.