From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: curl API example (reformat)
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:44:00 GMT
Thanks

I added it to the wiki:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/FAQ#FAQ-curl1

D.

on feb 24"http://localhost:8080/esme/twitter/statuses/update.xml

default deployment. My WebGUI login is,http://localhost:8080/esme/

> Step-2: Execute curl command:
> Make sure you have curl installed on your system. My system is Ubuntu. Cut n paste the
curl command in the terminal and hit enter. (For convenience you can keep your WebGui running
to check the message).

> After you hit enter, you should get 200 ok status from the server and a XML response.
You can check the new message in the WebGUI and it updates REAL TIME! ( no refresh needed)