From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-1.0-RC1-incubating
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 04:30:24 GMT
Hi,

I have posted our candidate for the first Apache release developed
within the ESME podling.

This release contains Ethan's fix of the Security hole + his fix of
search. I've also removed the esme-java client
and added RC1 to the release name.

The candidate can be found at

http://people.apache.org/~rhirsch/esme/

See the CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents. The release
candidate is a tar archive
of the sources in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/tags/apache-esme-1.0-RC1-incubating/

The MD5 checksum of the apache-esme-1.0-RC1-incubating.src.tar.gz
release package is
35 72 D0 B3 49 3C C3 BA  D5 4F 57 E8 EA 1D 9D 54

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache ESME 1.0-RC1-incubating
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if
a majority of at least three +1 ESME PPMC votes is reached. Assuming
the vote passes, I will ask the Incubator PMC to approve the release.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ESME 1.0-incubating

Here's my +1.

Dick Hirsch