From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:28:19 GMT
OK.

The question is this issue a "show-stopper?" Any opinions?

 My tests with "mvn jetty:run" didn't show any problems. Of course, I
didn't try to log-off and log-on again.

If this problems leads to behavior as Sig suggested that the
application doesn't work correctly - posting messages, etc - then we
have to cut a new release.

I won't be able to test the app until Monday. Can some other people
test the app in Jetty and Tomcat. Logging on and then off to see if
the application without the change in default.props functions
correctly - with the exception of search.

D.