From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:33:19 GMT
On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...The candidate can be found at
>>
>>  http://people.apache.org/~rhirsch/esme/<http://people.apache.org/%7Erhirsch/esme/>
>> ...The MD5 checksum of the apache-esme-incubating-1.0-
>> src.tar.gz release package is
>>
>> 8E 43 0D DF F8 FE 15 9B  22 47 C2 C0 CC 30 21 2C
>
> I'm ready to give my +1, just one thing needs to be clarified IMO:
>
>> ...com.twitter.* jars and I was unabled to find  licensing info.
>> Although newer versions in github are licensed with Apache...
>
> Could you document here where that Apache-licensed version is found?

Found the version we need: http://github.com/stevej/scala-stats

Apache License is here: http://github.com/stevej/scala-stats/blob/master/LICENSE

For example, http://github.com/stevej/scala-stats/tree/master/src/main/scala/com/twitter/stats/
shows the Stats class that we use in Boot.scala.