From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:39:19 GMT
Taking this off general ML and back to esme-dev

Is there any particular way/location to document what the maven dependencies
are and their respective licenses.  For example, "specs" (
http://code.google.com/p/specs/) has a MIT License do I add that to our
existing MIT-LICENSE.txt

We are going to have to change code based on the removal of GPL-based
dependencies. I'll see what the impact is tomorrow when I try and clean up
our pom.xml

All-in-all, Bertrand "-1" is a good thing. I would have loved to have gotten
the release through this week but having a clean RC is more important. It
will be the basis for all our future releases.

D.