From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:11:15 GMT
I thought about removing the client but then where would you put it.
It seems a waste to just delete it. The java client was included in
the initial code drop, so I didn't really think that dropping without
a vote would be correct.

I had to do something, because the esme-java-client files were part of
the trunk but without the correct license. The release would have
failed if someone looked at these files and saw that they didn't have
apache licenses.

IMHO: Once we get this release out the door, then we can vote on
deleting it.  Maybe, we can place it somewhere else (GoogleCode?)
where it can still be used.

D.