From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for JIRA Items for release
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 16:27:33 GMT
@Ethan: once you make this change, I'd like to set the SVN tag for the
release. The tag should be:
        esme-1.0-incubating

I don't have access to environment where I perform any tests. I'd
suggest seeing the API-level tests work without errors is enough. What
are we going to do about the UI?. Anybody want to do a quick test of
the basic functionality. I'd love to do a deployment on the Stax
environment but that is tough at the moment.

D.