From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for JIRA Items for release
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 07:15:22 GMT
Despite my tweets about skiing, etc, I'm still busy working on the release.

Right now, I'm reading up on the Apache release process
(http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html) + how to sign releases (
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html)  + PGP (
http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html#gnupg) . I'm a total beginner
here, so I 'm trying to understand all this stuff.

Once we know how to do it, later releases will be much easier. This
first one might take a little longer though.

D.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:34 AM, Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
> Really? I have to watch him tweet about skiing and sunburns for
> another week? Life just isn't fair. ;-)
>
> Ethan
>
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't think we should start the release process before Dick is back anyway, so
that should give us a week to fix the last small issues ;-)