From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for JIRA Items for release
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:46:52 GMT
We now just have one JIRA item left for the release: * ESME-111:
OpenID login/signon is broken

Getting close....

D.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK - thanks for the info - I've moved the UI to the next release.
>
> D.
>
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 1:40 AM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I won't be able to finish the web UI this coming week. Sorry!
>>
>> We won a big case at work last week. Go-live June 1st - ERP/CRM/SRM/Retail+pos systems
- 3-system landscape. We technical/basis consultants have exactly 10 working days to get all
the servers and systems up and running, so not sure how much free time I can carve out. It
will be fun to show everyone that SAP installations can be done in 4 months though :-)

>> I will do whatever I can on the UI in between system copies and installations, but
just cannot promise to have anything ready this week or next.