From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME in Commercial Products
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 09:32:06 GMT
Hi,

When ESME is released (which is our main priority right now), this
will happen based on the Apache License, which allows it to be used in
commercial products - see http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.

At the moment, there are a few files in the ESME source code that have
more restrictive licenses that do not allow them to be redistributed
in an Apache release. We are currently in the process of fixing this
issue.

If you want, you can use ESME code right now for testing or any other
purposes, but our SVN might occasionally contain code with more
restrictive licenses than the Apache License, which will be cleaned up
before the release.

D.