From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:31:18 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...The candidate can be found at
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~rhirsch/esme/<http://people.apache.org/%7Erhirsch/esme/>
> ...The MD5 checksum of the apache-esme-incubating-1.0-
> src.tar.gz release package is
>
> 8E 43 0D DF F8 FE 15 9B  22 47 C2 C0 CC 30 21 2C

I'm ready to give my +1, just one thing needs to be clarified IMO:

> ...com.twitter.* jars and I was unabled to find  licensing info.
> Although newer versions in github are licensed with Apache...

Could you document here where that Apache-licensed version is found?

I also looked at net.lag:configgy which is a transient dependency of
that com.twitter.starts thing, and according to
http://www.lag.net/configgy/README.html it's Apache license, all good
here.

Note also that  mvn dependency:analyze still shows some unused
declared dependencies, but that's not a problem for the release.

-Bertrand