From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions for JIRA Items for release
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 05:10:46 GMT
> Excellent! One last thing, in that case, is that we need to disable
> the automatic OpenID signup, and just make people configure their
> OpenID after the fact.  Things are a little crazy at work at the
> moment. If no one else gets to it, I'll see what I can do. (And the
> fix for this really is, I think, to revert the original patch to
> ESME-111.)

I've seen the patch but was wondering whether this behavior is
intended and should stay this way. Probably not, because currently the
username cannot edit the nickname.

Of course, we also need to test and look for corner cases- not only
OpenID, but all functionality. There's still some work to do, but yes,
 we're almost there :)