From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions for JIRA Items for release
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 07:39:43 GMT
> But if you look at the JIRA item it describes something else.  A view
> on all the pools in which I'm a member plus the respective rights.
> This should probably be present on the pool page rather than visible
> via the selectbox

Right, but displaying a list of lists (representing users in pools) is
harder to do in a visually compact way, so I've settled for this.
Before, there wasn't a direct way to see a list of pools you can view,
and what I've done addresses this need. It seems the point of the JIRA
issue is to resolve the same requirement, but I agree that if it
describes a different way to do it, maybe the issue shouldn't be
closed, but postponed.