From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for JIRA Items for release
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 00:40:40 GMT
I won't be able to finish the web UI this coming week. Sorry!

We won a big case at work last week. Go-live June 1st - ERP/CRM/SRM/Retail+pos systems - 3-system
landscape. We technical/basis consultants have exactly 10 working days to get all the servers
and systems up and running, so not sure how much free time I can carve out. It will be fun
to show everyone that SAP installations can be done in 4 months though :-)

I will do whatever I can on the UI in between system copies and installations, but just cannot
promise to have anything ready this week or next.

/Anne