From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:23:02 GMT
Just to be sure:

Downloaded again the apache-esme-1.0-RC1-incubating.src.tar.gz from
http://people.apache.org/~rhirsch/esme/

md5 is correct

tar -xzvf locally

Used vi to inspect server/src/main/resources/props/default.props:

(851 k BTW - is 804 k when sorted out without any trailing spaces but
one line after the */)

Exactly same as I found last time:

32 spaces after the end */
14 spaces on the next line