From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:36:19 GMT
Ethan, used the second option and it started up fine:

Now I suddenly cannot create tokens for users in Thingamy any more... hmm.

Added the api_test line to default.props, connecting to ESME using
token worked, it created a pool as planned.

Nothing to be seen in terminal stream from ESME server, on my side
it's waiting for ESME token.

What are the changes since the last that could affect my side?

Same copy of same thingamy template, all same here.

Sig