From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Something not quite right when testing RC
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:55:42 GMT
I agree that this should fix the issue.

When running in test mode, the API tests use the test.default.props
configuration, so they use the filesystem store for compass, and this
seems to work.

I think we need to switch default.props back to using the filesystem
store so that it works out of the box. The default.props should also
*not* define role.api_test=integration-admin. This role should only be
assigned by a person deploying ESME who knows that they need this
role. (In other words, we should just leave the file empty, because we
default to the filesystem store for compass.)

Ethan