From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for JIRA Items for release
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2010 16:15:25 GMT
Well, I tried reverting to how it was before we patched it up to
hardcode the openID as the username. I just manually reverted the
patch posted to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-111

Unfortunately that didn't work, so I'm going to have to start looking
into how the OpenIDVendor works. If anyone else has better/different
ideas, go for it. Otherwise I should have something within a week.

Ethan