From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for JIRA Items for release
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 17:43:39 GMT
ESME-111 - No, I don't think it is completely fixed. You can sign up
with OpenID, but we bypasses the ability to set your nickname because
we were missing the profile edit page. Now that Vassil has created
that functionality, we can add that back into the OpenID signup flow.
At that point I would consider it fixed. I'll see what I can do....