From Uday Subbarayan <uday.subbara...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat/ESME: Shutdown Problems
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:54:46 GMT
Thanks. Did you try to shutting down & starting your container with ESME? Just want to
make sure that it's not my local environment problem.

Best,
Uday.

-------------------------

I do not blog but e-write:

http://uds-web.blogspot.com

--- On Wed, 2/3/10, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tomcat/ESME: Shutdown Problems
To: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 6:13 PM

looks like a lift problem that might be occur when the container shuts down..

I just posted on the issue on the Lift Google Group. I'm hopeful that
someone there has an idea.

D.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Uday Subbarayan
<uday.subbarayan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After I shutdown Tomcat, i see that there is lot's of stack trace in the log file. I
also noticed that derby is not getting shutdown. Next time, when i restart Tomcat, ESME fails
to load. I get all kinds of exception in the browser.

> Once i manually kill -9 on the java process then everything works fine. Here is the (partial)
stack trace from the log file. Yahoo email is not allowing me to post full stack.