From Uday Subbarayan <uday.subbara...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:31:53 GMT
I ran mvn package and I see missing jar errors in the surefire-reports. Here is the error descriptions:

Test set: org.apache.esme.api.RestTest
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 4, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.368 sec <<< FAILURE!
testStatus(org.apache.esme.api.RestTest)  Time elapsed: 0.189 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
    at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.<clinit>(HttpClient.java:66)
    at org.apache.esme.api.EsmeRestApi.<init>(EsmeRestApi.java:53)
    at org.apache.esme.api.RestTest.testStatus(RestTest.java:45)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory
    ... 29 more

testSendMsg(org.apache.esme.api.RestTest)  Time elapsed: 0.014 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient
    at org.apache.esme.api.EsmeRestApi.<init>(EsmeRestApi.java:53)
    at org.apache.esme.api.RestTest.testSendMsg(RestTest.java:68)

testGetMessages(org.apache.esme.api.RestTest)  Time elapsed: 0.002 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient
    at org.apache.esme.api.EsmeRestApi.<init>(EsmeRestApi.java:53)
    at org.apache.esme.api.RestTest.testGetMessages(RestTest.java:89)

testWaitForMessages(org.apache.esme.api.RestTest)  Time elapsed: 0.002 sec  <<<
ERROR!
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient
    at org.apache.esme.api.EsmeRestApi.<init>(EsmeRestApi.java:53)
    at org.apache.esme.api.RestTest.testWaitForMessages(RestTest.java:110)

-Uday.

I do not blog but e-write:

http://uds-web.blogspot.com